Fostering Sustainability, Ensuring Employee Well-being, and Adhering to Strict Standards of Safety
Our Health, Safety, and Environmental Management group works hand-in-hand with our global teams focused on the design, development, manufacture, and servicing of seismic monitoring, industrial products, and thermal printing equipment. Geospace Technologies strives to pursue a strategy of responsibility that not only encompasses all our activities but addresses the needs of our customers and other stakeholders. In doing this, we aim to better our impact on the environment not only of our business but all businesses and organizations with whom we interact.
HSE Policy Statement
Geospace Technologies Corporation is committed to zero harm to people, property, and the environment. Our commitment to HSE extends to our customers, our staff, and the community in which we operate.
WE AIM TO ACHIEVE THIS THROUGH
Making our employees’ health and safety and environmental protection top priorities.
Developing and improving programs and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Creating a culture where the health and safety of our staff and the protection of the environment are considered in all operating decisions, including those related to planning and acquisition.
Ensuring employees are properly trained and provided with the appropriate safety equipment.
Engaging in sound reuse and recycling practices and exploring feasible opportunities to minimize the amount of waste generated.
Using energy efficiently throughout our operation.
Communicating our HSE commitment and encouraging personal accountability to emphasize compliance with standards and best practices during employee training.
Striving for continual improvement by measuring our health, safety, and environmental impacts through periodic evaluations to enhance our HSE performance.
Keeping Our Employees, Customers and Guests Safe
At Our Facilities
The safety and health of all those who visit our facilities are our top priority. We realize you may have questions about your upcoming visit, so we want to reassure you that we are following every safety precaution at our facility.
Our facilities in the U.S. have implemented the following Covid-19 protocols:
- Screening all personnel upon arrival with temperature checks.
- Requiring all visitors and contractors to fill out an exposure questionnaire upon their arrival.
- Using the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention – recommended testing for our employees.
- Requiring all personnel and guests to wear masks.
- Providing hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility.
What You Can Do to Keep Safe
As a visitor, you will play an important role in your own safety. We ask you to partner with us to keep you safe before, during, and after your upcoming visit.
We ask you to please:
- Contact your Geospace Host before your visit if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Wear a mask. We strongly encourage you to bring your own mask; however, if you forget your mask we can provide one to you.
- Remain diligent by performing proper hand hygiene, wearing a mask, and practicing social distancing.