OBX 750E Product Details
The OBX-750E has a maximum operating depth of 750 meters. These nodes can be deployed in shallow offshore waters and transition zones, which include estuaries, marsh wetlands and freshwater environments like rivers and lakes. Once deployed, the OBX-750E can collect seismic data continuously for up to 45 days.
- - Continuous cable-free 4C autonomous recording
- - Maximum operating depth: 750 meters
- - Battery module: 60 days
- - Built-in full resolution test generator
- - Solid-state flash memory: 8 GB per channel
- - OVCXO clock