The GSC-II Connector For Land & Marine Seismic Telemetry Connections
- Suitable for land and marine use
- Mated operating depth to 680 feet.
- Open face test depth: 100 feet
- Fits cable 0.180″ to 0.310″ diameter
Female: 0.50 lbs.
Male: 0.75 lbs.
- Connectors molded directly to cable
- Compatible with the Dynacon II, 2-pin connector
The GSC-II is a fully molded polyurethane connector with a molded polymer body that provides maximum strength in the most rugged field conditions. Gold-plated pin and socket contacts assure positive electrical connections. The male/female mating connector is designed for ease of pin alignment.
The GSC-II features an integrated water block system to assure waterproof reliability to depths up to 660 feet (207.25 meters). Rigorous pressure testing under both arctic and desert temperature extremes assures trouble free performance in the harshest of environments.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.