Manufacturing Engineer –
Project Manager – Shop Floor Expediting
- Interact with multiple departments and customers to determine project timeline, to include procurement, planning, engineering, manufacturing, and quality needs, as well as reporting requirements for large and/or multiple projects.
- Recognizes and recommends process improvements for projects; the development of extremely complex project plans; analyze progress and develops necessary alternatives
- Identifies requirements from specifications and schedules: coordinates material movement throughout project cycle: follows up on material order and verifies delivery: creates and maintains related records
- Verifies that schedules are followed and works with all levels of employees to ensure recovery in case of delay.
- Monitor, report and mitigate performance to delivery schedule, develop and implement the appropriate recovery plan to improve delivery
- Keeps departments advised with respect to lead time on critical material or products
- Successfully communicates and represent the position of production with outside departments
- Independently works through individual projects and/or plays key role in broader projects
Mid-Career – 1 OPEN
Entry Level Buyer/Expediter – 1 OPEN
- Support manufacturing efforts
- Must have experience buying from MRP system requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with vendors and internal supervisors & planners
- Degree and 3 years of experience purchasing for an electro-mechanical manufacturing operation. Must have interpersonal skills to build relationships with vendors and get parts delivered as needed and on time.
- Degree and 3 years of purchasing experience is strongly recommended.
Manufacturing Jobs at Geospace Technologies
Maintenance Technicians (2) – PM or Repair & Retrofit
- CNC Lathes or Mills Repair Specialist
- Chevalier, Fadal, Hurco, Cincinnati, Miyano, Star, Do-All, Laguna-matic, Euro-Tech, Mazak, Okuhma, Lynx and ancillary saws
- Injection Molding Machine Repair Specialist – Electrical, mechanical and hydraulics
Arburg, Cincinnati, Auto-Jector
This job is open due to the rapid increase in demand for our products. The primary duties of this position are to perform preventive maintenance on process equipment and to perform mechanical and electrical modifications to equipment as required to run custom production jobs. This section of workers report to the Manufacturing Engineering Dept. and are dedicated to maintaining machinery such as CNC Mills & Lathes, and Injection Molding machines
Soldering Assembler – IPC 610 Certification required
- PCB rework soldering
- Connectors – making short and long cables & connectors
- Chassis Wiring – wire sub-assemblies together to make the final product
Fabricate the mechanical assemblies and finished goods. Jobs are open in a variety of departments.
Molding Machine Operators – plastic extrusion machinery to make long runs of parts to go in all Geospace product lines. Must be able to work from 5:45 to 6:00 on either shift. Department operates two12-hour shifts 6 days per week.
Use your electronics knowledge to test equipment to specifications. You will be the one to determine whether electronic sub-assemblies meet the required standards of our products, using oscilloscopes, volt meters, and your soldering skills. 2-year degree required.
How to Apply?
- Create your account
- Upload your resume
- Complete an application (follow the prompts)
- Be sure to provide a good way for us to get in touch with you.