Software Engineer – Project Lead
This engineering position will take a lead role in developing a variety of new projects and supporting existing products.
Required skills include the ability to work as an independent contributor on projects, as a team member, and as a leader when assigned. These roles may be concurrent on different projects. Engineering aptitude at all stages of the software life cycle is required, from gathering initial requirements to field support.
· Education & Experience Required
· BS or higher (ECE, EE, CS)
· More than 5 years programming experience
· Proficient in C++, MFC, C#, .NET and T_SQL
· Visual Studio and Microsoft debugging tools
· Familiarity with DEVEXPRESS, XML, WIX, MSBUILD, WPF, WINFORM
· WDK and DDK are a plus
Interested engineering candidates can apply for “Development Engineer” via the Internet at the following link:
· Enter this link in your Browser.
· Click on View All Jobs button
· Select a job you want to apply for
· Create an account
· Upload your resume
· Finish the application form. Note: You are not finished until the “submit button” disappears.
Or send a resume to Recruiter@geospace.com
Recruitment Center, Geospace Technologies
Check our Job Board for current open positions. See Instructions Below
How to Apply?
- Create your account
- Upload your resume
- Complete an application (follow the prompts)
- Be sure to provide a good way for us to get in touch with you.